Answer common questions:
What are the admission requirements?
- No GMAT/GRE required
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better for the last 60 hours of coursework
- Apply to the TWU Graduate School
- Email resume to email@example.com
- Prerequisite coursework may be required based on previous academic and/or professional experience.
What are TWU's application deadlines?
No deadline — rolling admissions.
How flexible is your MBA program?
The MBA program is very flexible and can be managed while working full time. The program is offered 100% online, including accelerated 7-week course formats. Advisors can help you devise a schedule that works for you.
Is there an application fee?
The nonrefundable application fee is $50 ($75 for international students) and can be paid by:
- Credit card online through ApplyTexas.org
- Certified check or money order payable to TWU sent by mail to Admissions Processing. Include the applicant’s full name and ID number.
- Cash (no personal checks) at the Bursar's Office. After paying, bring your receipt to Admissions Processing (first floor of ACT).
How long does it take to be accepted?
You will receive a decision of acceptance within two weeks of us receiving all of your information.
Do current or previous TWU students need to provide official transcripts?
No, if you are a current or previous TWU student, you do not need to provide official transcripts to the Office of Admissions Processing. TWU already has your information on file.
What is considered full-time or part-time?
- Full-time is considered two courses or six credit hours.
- Part-time is considered one course or three credit hours.
How are the three proficiency courses instructed?
Foundations in Business, Financial Accounting and Foundation in Finance are all 100% online and taught in a 7-week format.
Who do I contact for more information?
Contact the College of Business at 940-898-2458 or firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with one of our graduate advisors.
What is your response time to email requests?
The COB responds to emails within 24 hours during business hours (Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.).
How to Apply:
Other useful links:
Page last updated 2:42 PM, February 7, 2022