Business internships are a valuable way to gain real-world experience. With job opportunities more widely available in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, you should consider adding BUS 4953, BUS 5953 and/or BUS 4956 as an advanced business elective for your degree plan.
Find an Internship
Get started with TWU Connect (powered by Handshake)
Get Internship Credit
- Review the rules for internships and make sure the one you select qualifies.
- Apply and accept a position. (Subject to TWU approvals)
- Download, print and complete the department approval form of the Academic Internship Packet.
- Obtain necessary signatures and return to respective departments.
- Obtain appropriate course code from the College of Business and register.
“The effort I put in my internships contributed to my performance as a TWU student and leader.”
Pushkala Raman, Ph.D.
Page last updated 4:18 PM, December 3, 2018