Registration & Payment
Students attempting the TSIA must review the Pre-Assessment Information & Resources (PAIR) prior to testing. Students will not be allowed to take the TSIA unless they indicate they have reviewed the PAIR.
- Payment is only accepted online - no cash payments are accepted.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- A receipt will be emailed upon payment.
- NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE.
- Cost: $10 per subject area; total for all three subjects is $30. Effective January 1, 2018: the fee for WRITING will increase to $20 to cover the cost of each test unit (essay and multiple choice). Total for all three subjects will increase to $40.
- Registration will close at noon the day prior to testing or when the test session reaches capacity.
Please be sure to click "Submit Payment" on the credit card platform to complete payment. You will receive an emailed payment confirmation once the payment is processed. If you do not receive an emailed payment confirmation your payment was not successful.