Distinguished Alumni Nominee Form
Congratulations! You've been nominated for TWU's most prestigious honor, the Distinguished Alumni Award. This honor is bestowed at the Accolades Awards Luncheon during Homecoming.
Criteria to be Considered for Award:
- At least one degree from Texas Woman’s University
- Professional experience
- Publications, research, artistic endeavors
- Volunteer service to the profession and/or the community
- Honors and awards
- Leadership roles
- Support of the University since graduation through, for example, participation in the TWU Alumni Association, involvement with students and/or service with an academic department
Please note: Persons who are employed by TWU, members of the TWU Alumni Association Board of Directors, the TWU Foundation Board, members of the TWU Board of Regents, members of the state legislature and others directly related to the regulation of higher education in the State of Texas are not eligible. These individuals are eligible five years after completing their service.
- Complete the Distinguished Alumni Nominee form.
- Attach your resume/vitae and 3 letters of reference as 1 document.
- Submit the Nomination Form by September 1
As the Nominee, my agreement confirms that I have read and agree to the following:
I will respect the deadlines, the confidentiality of the process and the final decision of the TWU Alumni Association Board.
I understand and agree with the conditions set forth above.
Page last updated 2:33 PM, November 20, 2019