Chancellor's Alumni Excellence Award
Purpose of Award
To recognize exceptional career and/or public service achievements by TWU graduates.
Frequency of the Award
The award may be presented annually in the fall.
- Exceptional achievement in career field and/or public service which may include:
- A distinguished record of professional accomplishments within chosen career field and its affiliations
- A demonstrated record of service, bettering the lives of others
- National or international leadership, recognition and/or contributions in career field or public service
- Recipients must agree to
- Have their story used in the promotion and marketing of TWU
- Return to one of the TWU campus locations to speak to students and faculty
- The recipients will be honored permanently on a recognition wall in the Second Floor Foyer of the Administrative & Conference Tower
- Recipients agree to have their story used in the promotion and marketing of TWU and to be invited to campus to speak to students and faculty
- An attractive Lucite award appropriate for display will be given to each honoree
- The Chancellor or Chancellor’s Representative will present the award to each recipient during the campus visit or at another appropriate venue
How to Nominate
- Complete the Chancellor's Alumni Excellence Award Nomination Form
- Nominees will be notified and will be required to submit an official application.
Page last updated 8:45 AM, June 11, 2019