Safely tour Texas Woman's Denton campus and learn more about the TWU student life experience.
Tours are hosted Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. This will be a 45 minute-1 hour outdoor walking tour; please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.
Tours start: Sept. 14
Who can attend?
Any prospective first-year, transfer and graduate students interested in learning about Texas Woman’s programs are invited to tour the Denton campus. Families are invited to attend as well.
Campus tour with viewings of the:
- Residence halls
- Academic buildings
- Dining Hall
- Student life facilities, including the Fit & Rec
Campus tours begin in the first-floor lobby at the TWU Administrative & Conference Tower (ACT) building located at 304 Administration Dr., Denton, TX 76204.
We recommend arriving early so you may stop at the Information Booth on Administration Drive for parking information.
COVID-19 Campus Tour Information
Before submitting your registration please review the following regarding COVID-19 tour procedures:
- Pre-registration is required and only two groups with a maximum of three guests each will be hosted on each tour to accommodate social distancing
- If you or any members of your tour are not feeling well, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to someone that has tested positive or you have tested positive/have been instructed by a health professional to quarantine or isolate, please schedule your tour for another time after any of applicable situations have passed
- Per university policy, all members of the Texas Woman’s University Community (students, faculty, staff, and visitors) are required to wear protective face coverings on campus inside of buildings and highly recommended outside if you are not able to maintain 6 feet distance from people outside of your group
- Please bring a face covering with you to this visit and expect to wear it for most of the time you are on campus
- Your tour will be guided by our TWU Pioneer Ambassadors; at this time, we are not conducting admissions counselor meetings in person. To schedule an appointment with a counselor, please visit Admissions Online Appointments.
- Many academic buildings remain open only to faculty/staff/enrolled students. On-campus meetings with academic departments are not available; please visit the main TWU webpage and search for the academic department you wish to contact in order to see phone and email information for your program of interest.
We are doing our best to keep our students, staff and visitors safe and we appreciate your support and understanding!
Tour registrations open soon. Again, please keep in mind that the COVID-19 tour guidelines above will be enforced and by registering you agree to abide by these requirements before and after your tour on our campus. By registering for this visit, you agree that all members of your group will also follow these requirements.
Special Accommodations or Additional Requests
If you have any additional requests for your campus visit or if you need any special accommodations while on campus, please call TWU Admissions at 940-898-3192 to speak to our Campus Visits coordinator before submitting your tour request above. We will do our best to accommodate your requests and make your visit exceptional!
Please note: Athletic visits are not coordinated by the TWU Admissions department. Please contact Athletics directly for athletic-specific visit requests.
Tours are hosted Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
For more information
Page last updated 9:59 AM, September 14, 2020