Accepted Students Week
Learn more about Texas Woman’s at our week-long Accepted Students event on:
Monday, Feb. 1-Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
One future Texas Woman's University student will win a $1000 award* for the 2021-2022 academic year!
*Students must enroll full time.
Who can attend?
Accepted first-year in college students interested in learning more about the Pioneer experience.
- Learn about scholarships, financial aid and housing
- Hear from current TWU students
- Discover what to expect at Orientation
- Explore our academics & dual credit sessions
- Financial Aid | 6-7 p.m.
- Scholarships & Honors Program | 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Tuesday (Housing Sessions)
- Logistics – How, Where, Costs, etc. | 6-7 p.m.
- Living on Campus | 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Student Panel (Tips and involvement) | 6-7 p.m.
- How to Register and what to expect at Orientation | 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Academics 101 | 6-7 p.m.
- Dual Credit Student Session | 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Accepted Students Week is 100% online. The link to attend will be provided before the event by email.
For more information
Assistant Director, New Student Programs
Page last updated 3:31 PM, January 14, 2021