How can I check the status of my application?

Your Pioneer Portal account allows you to track your application status and view documents received or still missing.

What is an official transcript?

A transcript is considered official if it is delivered in the original, sealed envelope or sent electronically from the institution.

Are electronic transcripts acceptable?

Yes. Electronic transcripts/test scores must be sent through a secured, third-party service directly to TWU’s Office of Admissions Processing from the sending institution (excludes international transcripts). Transcripts should be sent to oap@twu.edu.

Is there a deadline to apply?

Texas Woman’s has rolling admissions; however, there may be program specific deadlines. Please check with the department to see if there is a second application and/or deadline for your major.

How do I apply for Financial Aid?

To determine your financial aid eligibility, you will need to submit a FAFSA. In addition to the FAFSA, TWU requires that you complete a Certification and Information Form (CIF). You will need to log into your Pioneer Portal to complete this form.

How do I apply for Scholarships?

You can apply for scholarships by logging onto your Pioneer Portal and completing the General Application for Scholarships. If you have any questions or concerns regarding scholarships, please email scholarships@twu.edu.

I want to change my start term. What do I need to do?

If you were accepted for one semester, but want to change your start term you must submit an application change form. Applicants can move their start date forward or backward, but only by two terms.

I'm in high school with completed dual credit. Am I a first-year student?

You are considered a first-year student.

How much does it cost to attend TWU?

TWU is the most affordable public university in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. You can estimate your tuition and fees with our Tuition and Fees Estimator. You may also review our estimated nine-month student budget.

Am I required to live on campus?

All TWU full-time, single undergraduates who have not completed 60 credit hours are required to live on campus unless you are 21 or older.

I’ve been accepted. What do I need to do now?

Congratulations! Our Accepted Students page outlines what you will need to do next.

Who is my academic advisor?

Having trouble finding your academic advisor? Please contact our Office of Academic Advising.

What programs are offered in Dallas and Houston?

Our Dallas campus offers: 

Our Houston campus offers:

How do I know if my credits transfer?

Once your official transcripts have been evaluated by the Admissions Processing Office, transferred coursework appears automatically on your unofficial transcript via WebAdvisor.

I am from out of state. Is there a way to receive in-state tuition rates?

Out-of-state students who are awarded $1000 or more in TWU academic scholarship funds may qualify to pay tuition at the Texas resident rate.

Page last updated 2:37 PM, December 14, 2018