Set up your TWU Pioneer Portal account
- Create your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Access your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Remember your username and password.
- Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940.898.3971.
Access your TWU Gmail account
Provide required financial documents (F-1 Visa holders only)
- Submit Affidavit of Sponsor. Please visit the Estimated Expenses chart for required amount.
- Submit the Certification of Finance form.
- Provide current personal bank statement or bank letter on personal account, not older than 3 months, with bank name and name of student/sponsor indicating personal bank balance in U.S. dollars.
- Pay the SEVIS I-901 fee. This fee is separate from visa fees and school SEVIS administration fees.
- Visit SEVIS Student Process Steps for more information and instructions, including a tutorial on how to pay the fee.
- Provide a copy of your passport, visa, I-94 (both sides) and current I-20.
- Provide home country address and U.S. address.
- Complete the Transfer Clearance form with an International advisor from the U.S. school you are currently attending. Return the completed form to our office (Required only if you are transferring from a U.S. institution).
- Visit eShipGlobal for more information about how to sign up with eShipGlobal and receive your I-20 (Required only if your I-20 is to be delivered outside the U.S.).
Apply for scholarships
- Apply for New International Student Scholarships before March 1. Scholarships are merit-based only and you must be Immigration Complete prior to applying.
- Visit Scholarships / Financial Aid for more information.
- Available scholarships may be limited for F-1/J-1 students and immigration regulations offer limited employment opportunities; Therefore, scholarships, assistantships and employment are not guaranteed and may not be considered as a primary means of support.
Sign up for orientation
- Get Orientation Information through the Office of International Education.
- Orientation is mandatory for all International Students. Students transferring from another U.S. institution may satisfy this requirement online or in person. Students arriving from their home country must attend in person.
Read more at the Student Health Services Immunization Compliance page.
Know your TSI requirements
Living on or off campus
- View on-campus housing information.
- Apply for housing.
This is the only TWU system with a separate login, so remember this username and password.
Applying for nursing school?
Follow these additional steps steps on the College of Nursing's Apply page.
Pay your tuition and fees
- Review Bursar's Paying for Classes page for information on how to make a payment by the deadline; bills will not be mailed.
- View your registration bill and make payments through your Pioneer Portal account.
Page last updated 8:38 AM, May 25, 2017