Set up your TWU Pioneer Portal account
- Create your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Access your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Remember your username and password.
- Need help? Email email@example.com or call 940.898.3971.
Access your TWU Gmail account
- Wait at least on hour after creating your portal account.
- Login at Gmail on any device.
- After your first log in, set your TWU Gmail up on your mobile device.
- Be sure to check your TWU Gmail account frequently as you will receive critical TWU information in that account.
Register for Graduate Student Orientation
Get connected to TWU’s Graduate School
- Get general information on the Current Students page
- Keep in contact with your academic department. Find your department on the Programs, Majors & Degrees page
Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit the Financial Aid Certification and Information Form (CIF)
- Accept any financial aid awarded through Pioneer Portal
- Visit Applying for Scholarships at TWU for more information
- View on-campus housing information
- Apply for housing
This is the only TWU system with a separate login, so remember this username and password
Military and veteran students
Read more on the Student Health Services Immunization Compliance page.
Submit final transcripts
Pay tuition & fees
- Estimate cost of attendance using the Tuition Estimator
- Find out how and when to pay at Paying for Classes
Search the A-Z Index.
Page last updated 10:09 AM, June 1, 2018