Make Every Credit Count
Update your TWU transcript with new coursework from other institutions by submitting transcripts to:
- TWU Office of Admissions Processing,
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204.
- Transcript updates are done on a first-come, first serve basis and may take 1-3 weeks, to evaluate.
- Check your Pioneer Portal and TWU email regularly to see when coursework has been evaluated.
- Evaluated coursework appears immediately on your unofficial transcript via WebAdvisor
- Please note that there is a short delay between updating your transcript and your official degree plan.
- If after three weeks you do not see your update, contact email@example.com.
- TWU does accept electronically transmitted transcripts. However, students should note that electronic transcripts do not always include important information, such as statements indicating core completion.
- Courses with a direct TWU equivalent are assigned the TWU course prefix and number.
- Courses with no direct TWU equivalent are assigned a generic title, course prefix, and level (1000, 2000, etc...)
- Title courses appear under the elective section and your academic advisor will need to work with the Registrar's Office to move electives to the correct section of your degree plan.
- All coursework taken as part of your undergraduate degree will not appear on your TWU transcript.
- Only coursework taken after the date of your bachelor’s degree is posted to your official TWU transcript.
- Appropriate TWU staff members have access to your submitted transcripts can check them for program prerequisites and requirements.
Questions? Email Admissions Processing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated 8:20 AM, January 30, 2017