OAP Forms

Read the instructions carefully.

Omissions of information may delay your request.

  • Application Change Form
    • Submit updates or corrections to your admissions application
    • Applicants can move their start date forward or backwards, but only by two terms
    • You cannot move your start date to a term that has already begun
    • Graduate students who are already admitted and want to defer their start term must request the deferral through their academic department
  • Undergraduate Admission Decision Appeal
    • Undergraduate applicants denied admission to TWU may appeal the decision in writing
    • Graduate applicants denied admissions to TWU may appeal the decision through the academic department to which they applied. Admissions Processing does not review graduate denial appeals
  • Student Information Changes
    • Update your contact information or verify your social security number
    • You will also need to provide a copy of a government issued photo ID
  • Graduate Student Change of Start Term
    • For accepted graduate students who wish to change/defer their start term. Students must contact the department and the Graduate School for approval. Please contact the Graduate School with any questions
  • Texas Uniform Admission Policy - Required for any student whose high school transcript does not include that they are on track to complete the Recommended High School Program or Distinguished Achievement Program

Page last updated 1:20 PM, March 26, 2019