Non-Degree Applicants

Undergraduate Non-Degree

Applicants who are not seeking a bachelor degree, but who want to enroll in a course may apply as a non-degree student by submitting the following materials to the Office of Admissions Processing:

  • Pay the application fee
  • An official transcript from the last institution attended (must show last 12 hours completed)
    • Students must be in good standing with their last institution attended
    • Earned at least a 2.0 GPA (last 12 transferrable hours)
    • Please note, that non-degree admission is different from post-baccalaureate admission.

Non-degree seeking students are ineligible for financial aid.

Page last updated 10:38 AM, April 26, 2019