Create your Pioneer Portal account
Your Pioneer Portal allows you to track your application status and view documents received and/or still missing.
Please take a moment to create your account.
- Go to https://portal.twu.edu/default.asp
- Your SSN and birth date must match the information you provided on your application.
- If you did not provide your SSN on your application then use your student ID number.
- Fill out the form and click the ‘Create My Account’ button.
- After successfully creating your account, your username will be displayed.
- Please take care to remember the username and password.
Log in to WebAdvisor
- Click "Login" upper right corner.
- Enter your username and password
- Click Submit.
- Click "Applicants" blue rectangle.
- Review your applicant and account information.
Admissions Processing must receive all required application materials BEFORE we can process your application file.
- Check for missing documents
- Log in to WebAdvisor and select "My Documents" under the Communication heading.
- Check application status:
- Log in to WebAdvisor and select "Admission Status" under the Admission Information heading.
Questions about the application processing, please contact:
Office of Admissions Processing, (940) 898-3076, OAP@twu.edu
For technical assistance, please contact:
Technology Service Desk, (940) 898-3971