Admissions Processing Forms

Read the instructions carefully.

Omissions of information may delay your request.

TOEFL Exemption Forms — use to verify eligibility for TOEFL exemption

Application Change Form

  • Submit updates or corrections to your admissions application
  • Applicants can move their start date forward or backwards, but only by two terms
  • You cannot move your start date to a term that has already begun
  • Graduate students who are already admitted and want to defer their start term must request the deferral through their academic department

Academic Fresh Start

  • Information for the academic forgiveness program is available in the General Catalog

Application Fee Refund Request

  • The application fee is non-refundable; however, you can use this form to express why your circumstances warrant a refund
  • Additional required form: Check Request 

Application Fee Waiver Submission Form

Undergraduate Admission Decision Appeal

  • Undergraduate applicants denied admission to TWU may appeal the decision in writing
  • Graduate applicants denied admissions to TWU may appeal the decision through the academic department to which they applied. Admissions Processing does not review graduate denial appeals

Application Withdrawal Form

  • Your application will be inactive and communications from Admissions Processing will cease

Student Information Changes

  • Update your contact information or verify your social security number
  • You will also need to provide a copy of a government issued photo ID

Graduate Student Change of Start Term

  • For accepted graduate students who wish to change/defer their start term. Students must contact the department and the Graduate School for approval. Please contact the Graduate School with any questions

Texas Uniform Admission Policy — Required for any student whose high school transcript does not include that they are on track to complete the Recommended High School Program or Distinguished Achievement Program

Page last updated 9:00 AM, April 7, 2021