The $50 fee ($75 for international students), which applies to all applicants (new and returning) can be paid by:
- Credit card online through ApplyTexas.org
- Certified check or money order payable to TWU sent by mail to Admissions Processing at (include the applicant’s full name and ID number):
TWU Office of Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204-564
- Cash (no personal checks) at the Bursar's Office. After paying, bring your receipt to Admissions Processing (first floor of ADM).
Application fee waivers are granted only when you submit an official SAT/ACT fee waiver form.
- Check out our transfer equivalency guides
- Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended
- Electronic transcripts must be sent through a secured system directly from the school to TWU
- Printed transcripts must be sent to TWU directly from the school or delivered personally in a sealed envelope from the institution
- Any sign of tampering will render the transcript unofficial and invalid
- For more information regarding transcripts, please visit Admissions Processing
- TOEFL or TOEFL exemption form (permanent residents and international applicants only)
- Copy of your permanent resident card, if applicable - If you have applied for permanent residency but have not yet received the INS form Notice of Action i-797 verifying approval, you will be processed as an international student.
Send certified checks, money orders, fee waivers and application materials to:
TWU Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, Texas 76204-5649
or via expedited mail to:
304 Administration Dr.
Denton, TX 76204 (no Saturday delivery)