The $50 fee ($75 for international students), which applies to all applicants (new and returning) can be paid by:
- Credit card online through ApplyTexas.org
- Certified check or money order payable to TWU sent by mail to Admissions Processing at (include the applicant’s full name and ID number):
TWU Office of Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204-564
- Cash (no personal checks) at the Bursar's Office. After paying, bring your receipt to Admissions Processing (first floor of ADM).
Application fee waivers are granted only when you submit an official SAT/ACT fee waiver form.
- Official high school transcript - Your transcript should show your class ranking and current courses. Transcripts may be electronic or printed.
- Official college transcript – If you have taken college courses, include and an official transcript from that institution. Transcripts may be electronic or printed:
- Electronic transcripts must be sent through a secured system directly from the school to TWU
- Printed transcripts must be sent to TWU directly from the school or delivered personally in a sealed envelope from the institution
- Any sign of tampering will render the transcript unofficial and invalid
- For more information regarding transcripts, please visit Admissions Processing
- ACT or SAT scores, if required - These may be included on the back of your high school transcript or sent directly to TWU.
- TOEFL or TOEFL exemption form (permanent residents and international applicants only)
- Copy of your permanent resident card, if applicable (permanent residents) - If you have applied for permanent residency but have not yet received the INS form Notice of Action i-797 verifying approval, you will be processed as an international student.
Send certified checks, money orders, fee waivers and application materials to:
TWU Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, Texas 76204-5649
or via expedited mail to:
304 Administration Dr.
Denton, TX 76204 (no Saturday delivery)