Undergraduate Admissions Overview
- Priority application deadlines: March 1 for fall; November 1 for spring; One month before the first day of summer sessions
- Apply early for benefits, including:
- More time to identify and award scholarships you are eligible for
- Earlier applying and acceptance of financial aid and housing
- Specific programs have varying application deadlines. Check the undergraduate catalog for information on your program.
- Average application processing time is 2–3 weeks — once all documents are received
- Stay up-to-date on the status of your application by creating your Pioneer Portal account and logging into WebAdvisor
Note: Admission to the University does not automatically guarantee admission to a particular college, school or program.