Workshops and Consultations
Throughout the academic year, the Office of Academic Assessment and Accreditation conducts workshops--as well as by-request one-on-one faculty consultations and department/program consultations--on a variety of topics, including the following:
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Developing Rubrics
- Institutional Improvement Reporting & Planning
- Best Practices in Academic Assessment
- Establishing Inter-rater Reliability
- Integrated Course Design
- Curriculum Development
- Core Assessment - Assignment Design
- Core Objectives
- Other Topics of Interest to Faculty, Department Chairs, Directors, & Staff
Workshops can be developed for university-wide participation or tailored to meet individual academic unit needs. These professional development opportunities are available for Denton, Dallas, and Houston Campuses.
You are encouraged to send any ideas for workshop topics or to request a particular workshop for a group, department, etc. to Gray Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or (940)-898-2327.
Page last updated 1:54 PM, August 12, 2022