P&T Sample Narrative Statements
Below are links to PDFs of several promotion and/or tenure narratives prepared by members of the TWU faculty. They have graciously agreed to share their narrative with faculty colleagues. These documents serve as samples that illustrate how a faculty member can document achievements or accomplishments in relationship to the criteria established by the university and their academic component.
- Dr. Agatha Beins P&T Narrative, promotion to Associate Professor of Multicultural Women’s and Gender Studies
- Dr. Jacob Blosser P&T Narrative, promotion to Professor of History
- Dr. Rosemarry Candelario P&T Narrative, promotion to Associate Professor of Dance
- Dr. Graham (Gray) Scott, award of Tenure in the Department of English, Speech & Foreign Languages
- Dr. Lisa Rosen P&T Narrative, promotion to Associate Professor of Psychology
Page last updated 1:11 PM, June 20, 2018