- Submit the Veteran Intent to Register Form during pre-registration. This is available on the VADP blackboard site.
- Meet with your Academic Adviser to discuss your course selection and academic progressand have them sign your "Intent to Register" form OR-
- Print out an "Intent to Register" form and bring the form to your adviser once it is complete have them sign the fomr and turn it in to the Registrar's office.
- Register for classes online through the Pioneer Portal system.
- If you add, drop, or withdraw from any class notify the VA Certifying Official
- IF YOU DO NOT INTEND ON USING BENEFITS PLEASE FILL OUT AN INTENT TO REGISTER FORM STATING THAT YOU WILL NOT BE USING BENEFITS AND TURN IT INTO THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE.
If you will be changing your major you will need to submit the Approval for Change of Undergraduate Program to the Registrar’s Office. You are required to submit your new degree plan to TWU’s Veterans Program
Note: If after 48hours of submitting your intent form and have not yet recieved an email from VA or recieved a notification in blackboard under "Certification Status" contact the Certifying offical's office at (940)898-3069 or via email to email@example.com
page updated 8/25/2014 12:27 PM