Clear acrylic tabletop signs into which an 11x17 sheet may be inserted are available for use by departments at recruiting events.
Marketing and Communication can assist with producing a sign for the display at no charge. For more information, contact Susan Sponsler at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 8-1-3456.
Guidelines for using the tabletop signs
- Tabletop signs may be used at any time, but must be reserved in advance.
- There is no charge for using the signs.
- A reservation form (PDF) must be completed by someone who will be responsible for the sign while it is on loan.
- Tabletop signs must be picked up and returned to the Office of Marketing and Communication, 1215 Oakland (next door to human resources; see map).
- Tabletop signs may be reserved for up to 72 hours. Longer reservations may be possible if someone else has not reserved the display.
- Tabletop signs may be used for non-recruiting events, but priority is given to recruiting.
Available Images for the signs
page last updated 9/23/2014 4:37 PM