Welcome to TWU Employee Development & Communications
The Office of Human Resources is committed to TWU's mission of student success through the development of its faculty and staff.
Training and Performance Management is dedicated to the development of TWU's valuable human resources by encouraging educational opportunities in positive employee relations, professional development and personal growth.
Supervisors, managers and employees are urged to identify educational training and development programs that will improve job performance and develop potential. The goal of employee development and training is to improve the quality of the university’s staff by facilitating opportunities to gain:
- Knowledge about higher education and an understanding of the institution’s goals and how each part of the organization affects and is affected by these goals
- An appreciation for academic values, concerns and needs
- Opportunities for understanding goals and problems of other areas of the university
- Training in technical, general and leadership skills
- Information about skills and knowledge needed for the future
- Quality customer service skills necessary to improve internal services and support student recruitment and retention initiatives
- Provide employees the opportunity to enhance current job skills and participate in professional development
This year TWU will recognize faculty, staff and retirees for their dedication and service to the university. A special thank you to all recipients and congratulations!More about “2015 Service Awards & Retirement Recognition”...
Manager of Employee Development & Communications,