skip to content

<< LibraryJones Hall >>

Stoddard HallStoddard Hall was named for Helen M. Stoddard, an original member of the TWU Board of Regents who was instrumental in founding and locating the college. This building is the second Stoddard Hall; the first Stoddard Hall was the original state dormitory at TWU and was completed in 1908. The current building was completed in 1936 and now is home to the College of Professional Education.

Map location

Stoddard Hall Map

page updated 11/28/2016 12:33 PM