The Kiwanis Club of Robson Ranch was chartered on January 16, 2008 and is part of Kiwanis International, a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time. The Kiwanis Club of Robson Ranch Foundation (KCRRF) was organized in 2009 to assist in various community service activities in support of the mission of Kiwanis International.
The purpose of the Kiwanis Club of Robson Ranch Foundation Scholarship Program (KCRRFP) is to promote scholarship, to promote community service, and to recognize students with leadership potential at Texas Woman's University (TWU).
A scholarship of $1000.00 will be presented each May to a TWU student who demonstrates academic achievement, community service, and leadership potential. The funds can be used for any expenses related to the student's education.
Conditions of Acceptance
The recipient must agree to these two conditions:
- Scholarship funds are to be used for college educational expenses in pursuit of a degree.
- The recipient agrees to give a talk to the members of the Kiwanis Club of Robson Ranch at a regular meeting and describe their academic program, their career goals, and their service to the community. Arrangements will made through the club chairperson.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate must submit the application form and meet these general guidelines:
- Be enrolled as a FULL-TIME STUDENT (at least 12 semester hours) at TWU.
- Demonstrate excellent academic performance at TWU (B average or better).
- Demonstrate involvement in community service activities.
- Demonstrate leadership potential through the educational experience at TWU.
The KCRRF Selection Committee will review all application materials and make a final selection of the recipient who will be recognized by the club when the award is presented.
Complete the 2017_Kiwanis_Application.pdf and have a copy of the TWU transcript attached to the form to verify academic performance at the university.
Application packet is to be received ON OR BEFORE APRIL 7th at 5:00pm
Christine Hall at the Center for Student Development (940) 898-3626
page last updated 3/14/2017 8:40 AM