- The Denton Redbud Leadership Awards are open to all TWU students, chartered & University sanctioned organizations, and advisers located on the Denton Campus.
- Self-nomination is applicable in all categories except for Outstanding Faculty/Staff Adviser. However, a nomination is not required to complete the Student Leader or Student Organization awards.
- Nomination forms must be submitted 5pm on February 7, 2014.
- All persons nominated must complete a Biographical Sheet (and two recommendation forms, if required).
- Only completed applications that are submitted by February 28, 2014 at 5 pm will be reviewed by the TWU Redbud Awards Selection Committee.
- Applications will be judged based on the criteria listed on each award form.
- All awards will be presented at the Redbud Leadership Awards Festival on April 10, 2014 at 5pm in the Southeast Dining Room of Hubbard Hall, Denton Campus.
* There is no limit to the number of nominations you may receive.
** Please note that if you are nominating someone that is attending classes or works on the Dallas or Houston Campuses please nominate them by contacting the appropriate Student Life Representative on that campus. Award ceremonies for each campus are different.
page last updated 10/21/2014 9:35 AM