- The Denton Redbud Leadership Awards are open to all TWU students, chartered & University sanctioned organizations, and Faculty/Staff Advisors located on the Denton Campus.
- Faculty/Staff Advisor and Individual Student Leader Award categories are by NOMINATION ONLY. You may not self-nominate or apply for these awards as we desire to maintain the Redbud spirit of honoring our neighbors' accomplishments
- Anyone may nominate or self-nominate their student organization for the student organization award category.
- Nomination forms must be submitted 5:00 PM on February 20, 2017.
- All persons nominated must complete a Biographical Sheet (and two recommendation forms, if required). You will be notified you have been nominated for a Redbud Award on Monday, February 22, 2017.
- Only completed nomination submissions that are COMPLETED by February 27, 2017 at 5:00 PM will be reviewed by the TWU Redbud Awards Selection Committee.
- All form submissions will be judged based on the criteria of each award.
- All awards will be presented at the Redbud Leadership Awards Festival on April 20, 2017 at 5:00 PM in the Southeast Ball Room of Hubbard Hall, Denton Campus.
* There is no limit to the number of nomination submissions you may submit.
** Please note that if you are nominating someone that is attending classes or works on the Dallas or Houston Campuses please nominate them by contacting the appropriate Student Life Representative on that campus, as award ceremonies and criteria for each campus are different.
page last updated 3/14/2017 8:40 AM