School of Management Scholarship
We offer scholarshipsfor both undergraduate and graduate students. An overview of the eligibility criteria for application is provided below. Any questions related to the application process or any other area pertaining to SOM scholarships should be directed to Dr. Gilbert Werema at email@example.com.
- Students must be classified as a sophomore or higher with at least nine semester hours of TWU business classes.
- Fashion and Textiles or Health Care Management majors are not eligible.
- Business minors are not eligible for SOM scholarships.
- Students must be enrolled in classes during the semester the scholarship is slated to be applied to.
- At least nine hours of business classes must have been completed within the past four years of the application date in order to be eligible for a SOM Scholarship.
(All of the below must be met in order to be considered for a SOM scholarship)
- Complete applications (which include all letters of reference) must be received or postmarked by the deadline
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Letters of reference that are emailed or faxed will not be accepted.
- You may turn in the application separately; however, all letters of reference must be turned in by the deadline in order to be considered.
- All letters of reference need to be hard copies and inside a sealed envelope.
- Committee members will individually rate and score each application based upon the scholarship rubric.
- Graduate scoring and undergraduate scoring may be considered separately.
- Individual scoring will be entered into an Excel spreadsheet and sorted by score.
- Top scores will receive the scholarships, as determined by the committee.
- Money amounts will be based upon available funding and rating scores.
Students will be notified by email that they have received a scholarship. Money amount will be omitted and they will be invited to attend the yearly mixer for awarding of scholarships
page updated 1/27/2015 9:54 AM