School of Management
Our programs and courses are offered in three formats: face-to-face, hybrid, or online. Face-to-face and hybrid courses are offered at a variety of day and time combinations. The format of each program varies and more specific information is available in the description of each program.
MBA Executive Track Info Sessions
TWU’s MBA Executive Track program is offered in a blended online format — some face-to-face meetings on selected Saturdays combined with online classes. Attend an Info Session (below) to learn more about how the program can work for you. Our Info Sessions also provide information about other School of Management graduate programs (MBA-Accounting Emphasis, Master of Health Systems Management, etc.).
- July 19 - Denton - 6:00-7:00 pm - ACT 301
- July 21 - Alliance/Ft. Worth - 6:30-7:30 pm - CTCA 1111
- July 23 - Houston - 10:00-11:00 am - IHSH 4330
- July 23 - Dallas -10:00-11:00 am - Room 2106
- July 26 - Plano Sockwell Center - 6:00-7:00 pm - Rio Grande Room
Page last updated 8:58 AM, July 21, 2016