- C.A.P.S. is open to all TWU students.
- C.A.P.S. brings in guest speakers from various child welfare related agencies.
- C.A.P.S. seeks child welfare learning and networking opportunities.
- Members co-sponsor and participate in the annual Child Abuse Awareness Information Event in the Student Union.
How to Join C.A.P.S.
- Joining C.A.P.S only requires attending events and monthly meetings.
- Membership fee is $5 per semester.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
- President: Hannah Hobson email@example.com
- Vice President: Aimee Rachel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Kayla Modesto email@example.com
- Treasurer: Traci Reynolds firstname.lastname@example.org
- House of Representatives: Jewel Moss email@example.com
- Public Relations Specialist: Debbie Delgadillo firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthy Meetings & Activity Dates
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month at Student Union
- Kinship Fair - October 17th, 2015
- TWU annual Child Welfare conference - October 23th, 2015
- Denton National Adoption Day @ Denton County Courthouse
page last updated 5/29/2015 10:47 AM