- C.A.P.S. is open to all TWU students.
- C.A.P.S. brings in guest speakers from various child welfare related agencies.
- C.A.P.S. seeks child welfare learning and networking opportunities.
- Members co-sponsor and participate in the annual Child Abuse Awareness Information Event in the Student Union.
How to Join C.A.P.S.
- Joining C.A.P.S only requires attending events and monthly meetings.
- Membership fee is $5 per semester.
- Please contact us at email@example.com to join.
- President: Ashley Jarrett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Katie Chapman email@example.com
- Secretary: Rishun Beasley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Helena Knight email@example.com
- House of Representatives: Juana Montecillo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historian: Sophia Lopez email@example.com
- Public Relations Specialist:Leslie Castillo firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Meetings & Activity Dates
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month at Student Union
- Kinship Fair - October 17th, 2015
- TWU annual Child Welfare conference - October 23th, 2015
- Denton National Adoption Day @ Denton County Courthouse
page last updated 9/29/2016 12:58 PM