- C.A.P.S. is open to all TWU students.
- C.A.P.S. brings in guest speakers from various child welfare related agencies.
- C.A.P.S. seeks child welfare learning and networking opportunities.
- Members co-sponsor and participate in the annual Child Abuse Awareness Information Event in the Student Union.
How to Join C.A.P.S.
- Joining C.A.P.S only requires attending events and monthly meetings.
- Membership fee is $5 per semester.
- Please contact us at email@example.com to join.
- President: Angela Pearson
- Vice President: Monique Hopkins
- Secretary: Connie Munoz
- Treasurer: Jon Mitchel
- House of Representatives: Staci Willingham
- Historian: Sheree Phelps
- Recruitment: Brittany McPherson
Monthy Meetings & Activity Dates
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month at Student Union
- San Valentine's Big Sale- February 10th, 2014
- Walking & Running for Love [TWU Pioneer Circle]- April 5th, 2014
- Speaker, Dr. John Seita- April 11th, 2014
- Easter Party at CPS-April 11th, 2014
- Annual Ethics Conference on Human Trafficking - April 25th, 2014
- Teen Conference 2014- July 8th-10th, 2014 @ TWU
Past Activity Dates
- CPS Halloween Party - October 11th, 2013
- Kinship Fair - October 19th, 2013
- TWU and UNT Annual Child Welfare Conference - October 25th, 2013
- Denton National Adoption Day @ Denton County Courthouse - November 1st, 2013
- Winter Wonderland for Relative Caregivers & Foster Children- December 2013
page last updated 2/21/2014 2:01 PM