- Attend class regularly and seek help early in the semester.
- Know where you need help. Review your notes, work through your homework assignment, and come prepared with specific questions.
- Bring your book, assignment, course syllabus, pencil, eraser, paper, and a calculator.
- If you miss a class, you should try to get a copy of notes for that class session from a friend or your instructor.
- Don't fall behind. Stay current with your assignments.
- We encourage you to work with a study group. Many students have found study groups to be a valuable tool to foster academic success. Even if you can find just one other person from your class to work with, you will benefit from the support and sharing of knowledge with others.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
page last updated 5/9/2016 4:53 PM