1. Possession of a graduate degree (master’s or doctoral) in a discipline in Nursing, Health Sciences, or Library Science; or
2. Admission to a graduate degree program in the TWU College of Nursing, TWU College of Health Sciences, or TWU School of Library and Information Studies.
To apply for the Graduate Certificate in Evidence-Based Health Science Librarianship program, please submit the following materials:
- A completed application form for graduate school admission (ApplyTexas), indicating graduate certificate as the admission option
- GRE or another standard test score (waived if the concurrently admitted degree program does not require a standardized test score)
- Transcripts from all universities attended
- SLIS Graduate Certificate application form
TWU Admissions Office requires the following materials:
- ApplyTexas online application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all previous university work
- Official standardized test score (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT or Miller Analogies Test). Note: This is waived if the concurrently admitted degree program does not require a standardized test score.
Submit the above application materials to the TWU Student Records Office, PO Box 425649, Denton, TX 76204-5649.
SLIS requires the following:
Submit SLIS Graduate Certificate application form to TWU SLIS, PO Box 425438, Denton, TX 76204.
page last updated 11/20/2013 11:32 AM