Technology Service Desk
How can we assist you?
The Technology Service Desk provides support for technology related services such as phones, computers, email, Portal, classroom instructional technology, Blackboard, voicemail, software, and hardware. Here are a few of the things we can help you with:
- Portal account assistance
- WebAdvisor support
- Blackboard issues
- Colleague printing
- Computer and tablet difficulties
If you need immediate assistance please contact us by phone at 940-898-3971 or email at email@example.com, or click on the 'Service Desk Chat' button to launch our chat tool and speak directly to an agent.
Extended Hours for Beginning of Semester
We will stay open late during the first two weeks of the new semester to assist everyone with their back-to-school needs. Normal hours will resume on September 1st. Here are the specific hours we will be available the first two weeks of the semester:
- 7:30am to 11:00pm - Monday thru Thursday
- 7:30am to 5:30pm - Friday
- 9:00am to 3:00pm - Saturday
- 3:00pm to 9:00pm - Sunday
- Closed on Labor Day, September 7th, but will be open the day before and after
If your Blackboard course is showing "unavailable", it is because your instructor hasn't turned on that course yet. Please contact your instructor for more information.
- For security reasons, password reset requests require a phone call to the Technology Service Desk during business hours. You may also reset your password using the Password Reset Tool or by clicking "Forgot your password?" on the Pioneer Portal login page.
- We cannot reset passwords over email or chat.
- Please do NOT include your social security number or your password in email or chat.
- DO Include your TWU username and/or your TWU ID number in the e-mail.
- When inquiring about a Blackboard issue, please give us the course information, i.e. 11FABUS533160.