skip to content

There are many ways and processes that are used at TWU to pay personnel on grant projects. Grant personnel should contact the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs to prepare the appropriate paperwork. More information paying certain types of individuals can be found below.

page last updated 4/7/2017 4:11 PM