- Graduate students are generally appointed as GRAs to work on grant projects.
- Click here to see the current pay scale for GRAs at TWU.
- GRAs are added to payroll through the template unless there are extenuating circumstances which require a paper PTF. Regardless of which method is used, the following information is needed to process a GRA: name, email, student ID #, start and end date of employment, and FTE (# of hours per week).
- All new GRAs must complete a payroll packet in the Office of Human Resources.
- A student must be enrolled in the required number of classes to be eligible to be a GRA. Complete rules are on the Graduate School's website.
page last updated 12/3/2014 10:34 AM