December 2013 Tickets
Graduating students particiapting in a 2013 December commencement ceremony in Denton will receive 8 guest tickets.
To obtain your commencement tickets, please follow these instructions.
1. Log in the TWU Pioneer Portal
2. Click on My Tools
3. Under Student Tools, click on “Commencement Tickets for Graduates”
4. On the following screen select your Ceremony
5. Select the number of tickets you need from the drop down box
6. Follow the checkout process to reserve your tickets.
You can find step-by-step instructions for claiming your electronic Commencement tickets here.
All guest tickets must be claimed and printed in advance. No tickets will be available at the venue.
During the checkout process for your tickets, you will be given the opportunity to donate any tickets you will not be using. The donated tickets will be placed in a pool for students to claim if they need any additional tickets.
If there are any additional tickets available, you will be able to collect them (up to two) starting Monday, December 2nd, at 8:00 a.m. by logging into the TWU Pioneer Portal and following the steps above. If there are no additional tickets available when you checkout, please check back at another time.
Doors open one hour prior to each commencement ceremony. Guests should arrive early to locate parking and be seated at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Non-ticketed guests: Overflow seating for non-ticketed guests will be available in the Student Union, Room 207, with live streamed video of the ceremony. Guests may meet back up with the graduate afterward for the Chancellor's Reception.
page last updated 12/4/2013 8:49 AM