- Keidy Ding. The Relationship between Feminist Identity and Resiliency in Women
- Morgen Ellerbusch Juel. Use of Evidence-Based Practice Resources and Empirically Supported Treatments for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder among University Counseling Center Psychologists
- Virginia Maril. Caring for a Loved One with Scleroderma: Experiences of Caregivers
- Heather Weiner. Heterosexual Mother's Experience of Mutuality and Quality of Marriage During the Transition to Parenthood
- Nicole Roblyer. Multitheoretical Assessment with Integrative and Pure-Form Therapists: An Exploratory Study
- Ticily Medley. The Relationships between Ethnic Identity, Religious Identity, and Sexual Identity Labeling in Christian African Americans
- Martha Bergen. Diverse Women Aging in America: Attitutes toward Menopause and Self-Objectification in Midlife and Beyond.
- Ron Paul. Measuring Dimensions of Burnout Buffers Among Psychologists: An Exploratory Factor Analytic, Multitrait-Multimethod Study
- Melvin Varghese. The Relationship Between Religious Support and Acculturative Stress in Second-Generation Asian Indian American Christians
- Wendy Peterson Brown. Adult Attachment Style, Relationship Satisfaction, and Body Dissatisfaction
- Shelley L. Long. The Relationship between Religiousness/Spirituality and Resilience in College Students
- Larry C. Carter, III. Locus of Control, Internalized Heterosexism, Experiences of Prejudice, and the Psychological Adjustment of Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Individuals
- Ronald J. Paul. Measuring Dimensions of Burnout Buffers Among Psychologists: An Exploratory Factor Analytic Multitrait-Multimethod Study
- Connie M. Siciliano Avila. Fathers’ Attachment Styles and Father/Child Relationships by Partner and Caregiver Types
- Tanya C. Farman. Should Women Fear Being Too Tall? A Study Examining the Experiences of Very Tall Women.
- Michelle L. Nadeau. Deconstructing the Minds of Jurors: Beliefs about DNA Evidence and their Relation to Guilty Verdicts.
- Neetha Devdas. Childhood Sexual Abuse Myth Acceptance among South Asian American Men and Women
- Caroline M. Johanson. Health-related Behaviors and Specific Biopsychosocial Factors in Women with HIV/AIDS
- Candice Vinson. Influence of Ethnic Identity and Perceived Discrimination on Male Gender Role Conflict’s Impact on Well-Being
- Stephanie Barfield. The Effects of Debiasing on Pessimistic Predictions: A Comparison of Clinically Anxious Inpatients and Non-Anxious College Students.
- Kristen Harris-McDonald. Competition Among Women: Correlates and Protective Factors
- Manisha K. Kapadia. Body Image in Indian Women as Influenced by the Indian Media.
- Jacqueline S. Miller. Hispanic Immigrant Students.
- Lauren M. Woolley. The Relationship of Yoga, Self-Objectification, Disordered Eating, and Depressed Mood in College-aged Women.
- Ellen J. Greenwald. Sexual Orientation, Attachment, and Psychopathology among Adult Inpatient Survivors of Child Abuse.
- Adrienne Paulson. Perceptions of same sex and opposite sex interpersonal violence: A comparison of psychologists and law enforcement personnel.
- Cynthia Spoonts. Measurement of Adaptive Anger.
page last updated 5/13/2013 8:39 AM