- Elizabeth Aranda. The Experience of Diverse Faculty Who Provide Multicultural Education in Psychology
- Laura Cowan. Feminist perceptions of evolutionary psychology: An empirical study
- Jeff Harris. Desire and intention to parent among gay men: Internalized heterosexism and locus of control
- Erin Schrader. Sexual Esteem, Perceptions of Pregnancy, and Maternal Confidence in Women with and without Physical Disabilities
- Heather Atkison. Restrictive Emotionality, Father-Son Affectionate Communication, and Suicidality in Adolescence: A Retrospective Investigation
- Luke Belsky. Does Weight Affect the Perception of Men’s Violence Against Women?
- Drew Curtis. Therapist's Reactions to Deception in Therapy
- Summer Garcia. A Content Analysis of Intimacy and Aggression in Pornographic Films: From 1990-2010
- Stephany Mahaffey. Attachment Theory, Attribution Theory and Bisexuality.
- Sheila Pogge. The Experience of Living with Chronic Illness: A Heuristic Study
- Stacey Smith. The Development and Validation of the Problematic Online Gaming Scale (POGS): An Analysis of Facebook Gamers
- Keidy Ding. The Relationship between Feminist Identity and Resiliency in Women
- Morgen Ellerbusch Juel. Use of Evidence-Based Practice Resources and Empirically Supported Treatments for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder among University Counseling Center Psychologists
- Virginia Maril. Caring for a Loved One with Scleroderma: Experiences of Caregivers
- Heather Weiner. Heterosexual Mother's Experience of Mutuality and Quality of Marriage During the Transition to Parenthood
- Nicole Roblyer. Multitheoretical Assessment with Integrative and Pure-Form Therapists: An Exploratory Study
- Ticily Medley. The Relationships between Ethnic Identity, Religious Identity, and Sexual Identity Labeling in Christian African Americans
- Martha Bergen. Diverse Women Aging in America: Attitutes toward Menopause and Self-Objectification in Midlife and Beyond.
- Ron Paul. Measuring Dimensions of Burnout Buffers Among Psychologists: An Exploratory Factor Analytic, Multitrait-Multimethod Study
- Melvin Varghese. The Relationship Between Religious Support and Acculturative Stress in Second-Generation Asian Indian American Christians
- Wendy Peterson Brown. Adult Attachment Style, Relationship Satisfaction, and Body Dissatisfaction
- Shelley L. Long. The Relationship between Religiousness/Spirituality and Resilience in College Students
- Larry C. Carter, III. Locus of Control, Internalized Heterosexism, Experiences of Prejudice, and the Psychological Adjustment of Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Individuals
- Ronald J. Paul. Measuring Dimensions of Burnout Buffers Among Psychologists: An Exploratory Factor Analytic Multitrait-Multimethod Study
- Connie M. Siciliano Avila. Fathers’ Attachment Styles and Father/Child Relationships by Partner and Caregiver Types
- Tanya C. Farman. Should Women Fear Being Too Tall? A Study Examining the Experiences of Very Tall Women.
- Michelle L. Nadeau. Deconstructing the Minds of Jurors: Beliefs about DNA Evidence and their Relation to Guilty Verdicts.
- Neetha Devdas. Childhood Sexual Abuse Myth Acceptance among South Asian American Men and Women
- Caroline M. Johanson. Health-related Behaviors and Specific Biopsychosocial Factors in Women with HIV/AIDS
- Candice Vinson. Influence of Ethnic Identity and Perceived Discrimination on Male Gender Role Conflict’s Impact on Well-Being
page last updated 1/26/2015 1:49 PM