End of Year Training [ppt]
Education Forum Materials
- Procurement 101- A complete overview of the procurement process.
- Purchasing Thresholds and Cooperative Purchasing- Information on updated purchasing thresholds and how to take better advantage of cooperative purchasing.
- Special Procurements- The unique requirements for purchasing the following: furniture, computer related equipment, office supplies, advertisements, food and public identity printing.
- TWU Business Travel- Everything you need to know to ensure a prompt, complete reimbursement of your travel expenses.
- Guest Lecturer/Performers, Check Requests, and Confriming Purchase Orders- Learn the proper procedures for each of these special situations and how to avoid mistakes and delays.
Training listed below is available through Oracle (click here)
- Using Online Training
- Learning by Doing: UPK Training
- Navigating in Phoenix R12
- Logging in and out of Phoenix
- Accessing Responsibilities
- Managing Worklist Notifications
- Managing Favorites
- Managing Vacation Rules
- Running Reports
- Accessing Online Help
- iProcurement Overview
- Managing Requisitions
- Receiving Requisitions
- TWU Self Service HR Users
- TWU Self-Service Overview
- TWU Employee Self-Service
- TWU Manager Self-Service
page last updated 12/1/2016 2:12 PM