Register Now for Just Write
The "Just Write" Writing Group is for students working on any extended writing project beyond a paper assigned in a course, including the dissertation, professional paper, thesis, journal article submission, conference paper, etc.
The Pioneer Center for Student Excellence, The Write Site, Graduate Student Council, and the Graduate School are hosting another Just Write. Just Write is structured writing time with a focus on productivity.
The dates are Fridays, July 11th, 18th, 25th, and August 1st from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. The workshop will occur in the Pioneer Center on the 2nd floor of the Blagg-Huey library. We require that you commit to at least two Friday’s…the first two or the last two. However you can register to attend all four sessions.
Use the link below to register. Space is limited to 20 students so register now!
If you have any questions please email Theresa Lindsay at Tlindsay1@twu.edu
What you can expect:
- Dedicated time and space for writing
- Information about resources available for extended writing support
- Snacks and drinks (water/tea/coffee) will be provided
What we expect:
- Participants must commit to at least 2 of the 4 Fridays (participants may register for all 4)
- Participants will set daily and weekly writing goals and actively work to achieve them
page last updated 7/23/2014 4:07 PM