Whether you are a new undergraduate, residential, or commuter student, Pioneer Camp programs are designed to help you in your transition through a variety of workshops, social, and spirit events.
Pioneer Camp begins on Thursday and continues through Sunday. Pioneer Camp is a great way to jump start your TWU experience. During the week you will:
- Become more familiar with TWU’s academic expectations
- Make new friends with other new students and current student leaders
- Meet faculty and staff
- Connect with student organizations, campus activities, and ways to get involved
- Get to know the campus and campus resources
- Serve the Denton community
- Get connected to TWU!