Whether you are a new undergraduate, residential or commuter, Pioneer Camp programs are designed to help you in your transition through a variety of workshops, social and spirit events.
Pioneer Camp begins on Thursday, August 20 and continues through Sunday, August 23. Pioneer Camp is a great way to jump start your TWU experience. During the week you will:
· Become more familiar with TWU’s academic expectations
· Make new friends with other new students and current student leaders
· Meet faculty and staff
· Connect with student organizations, campus activities, and ways to get involved
· Get to know the campus and campus resources
· Serve the Denton community
· Get connected to TWU!
You may register for Pioneer Camp AFTER you attend a First-Year Orientation. Register here!