Whether you are a new undergraduate, residential or commuter, Pioneer Camp programs are designed to help you in your transition through a variety of workshops, social and spirit events.
Pioneer Camp begins with a Campus Welcome and Commuter Student Welcome, and Greek Showcase on Thursday, August 21 and continues through Sunday, August 24. Pioneer Camp is a great way to jump start your TWU experience. During the week you will:
· Become more familiar with TWU’s academic expectations
· Make new friends with other new students and current student leaders
· Meet faculty and staff
· Connect with student organizations, campus activities, and ways to get involved
· Get to know the campus and campus resources
· Serve the Denton community
· Get connected to TWU!
To register for Pioneer Camp go to: http://portal.twu.edu/pcamp.asp
Please note: You will not be able to register until you have checked in for your Orientation session. Please contact the Center for Student Development with any questions.