- TWU is a public university open to all (both male and female).
- Well known for its health-related programs
- Professional PT program offered at two locations:
- T. Boone Pickens Institute of Health Sciences, Dallas, TX
- Institute of Health Sciences, Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX
- Physical therapists may be generalists or specialists in various areas of patient care such as orthopedics, sports medicine, pediatrics, women’s health, and long-term rehabilitation
- PTs may direct continuing education programs, teach in universities, or work as researchers, managers, entrepreneurs and consultants
- Job outlook for physical therapists continues to be excellent.
page last updated 4/29/2016 8:53 AM