2013-2014 Orientation Leader Application!
- The application and recommendation form must be received no later than 5pm on December 6th, in the Student Union 135, Center for Student Development front desk.
- The criteria for selection as an OL includes your application, your individual and group interviews, personal qualifications, and a sincere interest in making a difference in the life of new students and their families.
- Direct further questions to the Center for Student Development at 940-898-3626.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Orientation Leader Interest Parties will be held on October 28th in the Underground & October 30th in the Purple Lobby– Both in the Student Union Building from 11:00am- 1:00pm. Stop by to find out more information on becoming an Orientation Leader.
- Applications are due on Friday, December 6, 2013 at 5pm.
- If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted by Monday, January 6, 2014.
- Interviews will be held on Saturday, January 25, 2014 from 9am- 5pm.
- Orientation Leader Acceptance Letters will be given out by Friday, January 31, 2014.
- The Orientation Leader Welcome Reception will be held on Monday, February 13, 2014.
page last updated 6/16/2016 3:00 PM