skip to content
Complete this form and press Submit.
Students without college transfer credit only:
Expected high school graduation date:
Transfer and Graduate Students only:
Credit hours completed toward major in
Music Pedagogy - graduate
Please choose the audition date you prefer:
Briefly describe your performance background (private study, ensembles, solo, contests).
Works to be performed at audition:
1. A letter of recommendation should be sent from your current private teacher or ensemble director to:
TWU Music Scholarship
P.O. Box 425768
Denton, TX 76204-5768.
2. A notification of your audition time will be sent to the email you listed in the form above.
3. If your audition is prior to 3:00 p.m., plan to stay approximately one hour afterwards for a music
theory/sight singing assessment. Students whose audition time is 3:00 p.m. or later are to report for the music theory/sight singing assessment 90 minutes prior to their audition.
4. Report to the Margo Jones Performance Hall Green Room 15 minutes prior to your audition time.chedule.
5. If you are unable to travel to Denton, Texas on the day of auditions, a high quality audio (CD) or video (DVD or VHS) will be accepted, but it must be received by the Thursday prior to the audition date.
page last updated 10/14/2013 9:24 AM
Information Request Form
© 2014 Texas Woman's University