- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A 3.0 or higher GPA on the last 60 semester hours of college work
- A 2.75 or higher GPA on all previous college work as of 9-1-2013
- One of the tests below at or above the scores listed:
- Texas Higher Education Assessment (THEA): Reading-260, Math & Written Language-240
- Accuplacer: Reading-80, Algebra-65, Sentence Skills-82, Writing Essay-6
- A completed application
When you have met the above criteria complete the following steps for the MAT admissions process.
- Complete the Texas Common Application for graduate admission online at https://www.applytexas.org/adappc/commonapp.WBX. A nonrefundable application fee of $50 required of each applicant. (The fee is $75 for international students.)
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university attended (no copies accepted) to Office of Admissions Processing, TWU, P.O. Box 425649, Denton, TX 76204-5649.
Once you have completed the above process you will receive notification from the Graduate School regarding the status of your application. If you have any questions about the process or need more information e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-898-2207.
page updated 3/19/2014 9:03 AM