Renewals are allowed as long as the items are not on hold and are not Interlibrary Loan (ILL) materials or Reserve materials. (Please see Hold Requests for further information.)
TWU students, staff, and faculty may automatically renew Library materials up to 2 times *as of Sept. 1, 2010, except for Media Collection materials, which are allowed only one (1) renewal. Renewals beyond the limit must be done in person with the material in hand. Renewals can be processed through the TWUniversal or through the Telephone Renewal System. New due dates should be verified, as it is the patron's responsibility to know when their library materials are due.
- Renew Online
1. Access the TWUniversal.
2. Click on "My Account."
3. Enter your applicable ID and Last Name.
- The ID is equal to your Student ID, Employee ID, or your TWU ID number.
- If you are using your TWU ID number, prefix your TWU ID number with the numbers 90, 900, or 9000 to equal 9 digits.
If you are unsure about your ID numbers, please access your Pioneer Portal through a browser. On your Portal home page, your personal ID numbers are displayed.
5. Click on Items that you wish to Renew.
6. Click on "Renew Items."
The "Renew Status" box should now have your New Due Date listed. Please record your new due date. If the system does not display a new due date, your items have not been renewed. Please contact Circulation Staff if you should experience any problems.
- Renew Through the Telephone System
Call (940) 898-3786, Denton OR (214) 689-6602, Dallas. Follow the instructions and the prompts.
- Blocks & Fines.
- Instructions for Community/Visitors materials renewal
Community/Visitors must renew over the phone.
Please call Denton Circulation at 940-898-3719 to renew materials.
Dallas Center : 214-689-6580
page last updated 12/8/2013 3:57 PM