- TWU students, faculty, and staff may print from TWU Libraries computers at no charge.
- Printouts must be paid for with cash or coins.
- The library does not offer color copying.
- Flash drives are available for purchase at the Circulation Desk at a cost of $12.00
GoPrint Printers are available on first, second and 3rd floor of the TWU Library.
Here's how GoPrint works:
- From the File menu, select Print preview to make sure your document will print out the way you want it (e.g., landscape or portrait, etc.)
- Make any adjustments, then click Print.
- Print as many documents as you need, they will all be saved for you to print all at once. (printer accepts no more than 20 pages per print job)
- Go to one of the GoPrint Stations, and find your Portal user name on the screen. Make sure you choose the right user id. Touch the name on the screen.
- A new screen appears, listing your print jobs. Touch the ones you want to print. Check marks will appear next to them. (If you've decided not to print something, just leave it alone it'll eventually disappear.)
- Touch the bottom right of the screen where it says "Accept this print job".
- Your prints will come out at the printer noted on the print job. (Please note, if it's a large file, such as a PDF or PowerPoint, it may take several minutes to print. If you've been waiting a long time, come to the Information Desk on the first floor for assistance.)
Denton Printer Locations
- On the first floor, the GoPrint machines are located to the right of the information desk.
- On the second floor, the GoPrint machine is located right in front of room 208.
- If you are printing from a laptop in the library, you will need to designate where you want it to print.
- Coin operated copy machines are available on the first floor of the Blagg-Huey Library in Denton. Copies cost ten cents each on these machines.
- Other copy machines require that a copy card be purchased for $1.00 at the machine on the first floor located next to the help desk. Please note that it costs a dollar to purchase the card; additional money must be added in order to purchase copies.
- Copies made on copy card machines are nine cents each.
- If you have problems with your card, please go to the Circulation Desk for assistance.
Denton Photocopier Locations
- Copy Machines are available on the first, second, and third floors of the library.
- First Floor: Copy machines are located near the snack area on the first floor.
- Second Floor: The second floor copy machine is located near the PZ call number range.
- Third Floor: There are two copiers: One near the elevators and one behind the N bound journals.
Denton Scanning Locations
- Scanners are available on the first, second, and third floors of the library.
- First Floor: Reference Area
- Second Floor: Adjacent to the Administration Office.
- Third Floor: Computer Workstation area.
Dallas Center Photocopying
- The Dallas Center Library has two photocopiers in the copy room located just inside the library.
page last updated 12/8/2013 3:57 PM