skip to content

  • Do not travel outside of the U.S. without first notifying the International Office by completing a Travel Endorsement Request form
  • Make sure:
    •  you hold a Continued Attendance I-20
    •  the second page of the I-20 has been signed for travel
    •  the signature is not older than 1 year (you may request a new I-20 if the signature is close to a year old)
  • If your visa has expired, you will have to obtain a new visa in order to return to the U.S. For a visa renewal, we recommend you take the following with you:
    • current official transcript
    • letter of good standing from OIE
    • evident of financial means


page last updated 1/31/2017 4:13 PM