skip to content

The Office of International Education will provide a letter of good F-1 and academic standing for a student to aid them in obtaining:

Social Security Number
Drivers License 
Re-entry into U.S.

To request a letter, complete the letter-request-form.doc and submit to OIE. Allow one week for processing.

If you need a letter of enrollment verification or verification of graduation (for visits from family or friends), please contact the Office of the Registrar at

page last updated 4/24/2015 3:22 PM