CCLC workshops are designed to motivate and encourage students and professionals to engage in candid dialogue to equip them with the tools and skills necessary to achieve their personal and professional goals. We are seeking dynamic speakers and presenters who are enthusiastic about sharing their creative wisdom with conference participants. Workshop presenters can be current students, faculty, staff, or community professionals interested in sharing their knowledge and expertise with CCLC participants.
Submission for 2014 CCLC workshop proposals is now closed
Workshop topics vary in the areas of:
- Student leadership
- Civic engagement
- Career and graduate school information and preparation
- Establishing a vision
- Community and campus organization involvement
- Diversity (Racial, gender, spiritual, etc.)
- Wellness (Spiritual, physical, mental, etc.)
- Global issues
- Personal and professional relationships
- Student recruitment, retention, and success
Workshops will be 45 minutes in length, including Q&A. Deadline for submission is Friday, September 19, 2014 at 5 p.m.
For more information on CCLC workshops please contact Pablo Vega, Workshops Co-Chair, at email@example.com.
For More Information Contact:
Coordinator of Leadership
Center of Student Development
page last updated 1/21/2015 5:31 PM