Travel to TWU
- Take Interstate I-35 to Denton. Take exit 464, which becomes Dallas Drive. Stay on Dallas Drive, which passes under a railroad bridge and curves to the right, where it becomes Bell Ave. Continue on Bell Avenue.
- After crossing McKinney Street, Bell Avenue will curve to the left (you must be in the left lane to make the turn). Ahead of you will be the TWU campus with its distinctive high-rise buildings.
- At the intersection of Bell Avenue and Administration Drive, turn left and stop at the visitor booth. You will be given information on parking and directions to the CCLC designated parking area.
From Fort Worth
- Take Interstate 35W to Denton, exiting at University Drive (US 380). Turn right on University Drive. Follow University Drive to Bell Avenue, which runs through the TWU campus. Turn right on Bell Avenue. Turn right on Administration Drive and stop at the information booth for parking assistance and directions.
- US Highway 380 is the major east-west thoroughfare in Denton. Known in the city as University Drive, it borders the northern edge of the TWU campus.
- TWU's high-rise buildings are visible for miles, so keep an eye out for them as you approach Denton.
Parking for the Cultural Connections Leadership Conference is located in the parking lot behind Hubbard Hall and the TWU Library off Oakland Avenue. Signs will be located on Bell Avenue and Administration directing visitors to the designated parking area.
Overnight accommodations can be made at the Courtyard Marriot under Cultural Connections Leadership Conference for a special rate of $99/night. Please book before October 1st to secure this rate and to ensure availability as November 1-3 is also a sellout weekend for another large event in Denton.
2800 Colorado Blvd
Denton, TX 76210
page last updated 7/24/2014 4:42 PM