You will find help guides and documentation for Blackboard, Canvas, and other tools as well as the system requirements for each of these on this site. Specific downloads for certain products are available and special requests that can only be completed by the learning management system administrator can also be found.
Accessing Your Courses
To access your courses click on the link that reads "My Courses (Blackboard)" located in the top banner of the TWU website. This link will take you to the Blackboard log in screen. Use your TWU username and password to log into Blackboard.
Blackboard Course Shells
Blackboard course shells for the Summer and Fall 2016 semester are now available. In order to access these shells, you must be listed as Instructor of Record in the Colleague system.
Please note: Course shells are no longer automatically created for thesis, dissertation, independent study, individual study, or professional paper. Please submit a ticket to the Technology Service Desk (Request Help) if you need a Blackboard shell for one of these courses.
Roster Merger Tool
If you have a need to combine sections into a single course shell, you should use the Roster Merge tool before the first official day of classes. Merges after this date require a Service Desk ticket request.
- The Roster Merge tool creates a new Merged Course in Blackboard (this may take from 4 to 24 hours depending on when the request originated). This Merged Course will contain the merged enrollments from two or more sections. These enrollments will be updated based on information from the official registration system of the university several times during the day during the registration period.
- How to Combine Sections using the Roster Merge Tool
- Connect to the Roster Merge Tool (requires additional login off-campus)
Upcoming Professional Development Events
- Tools for Building a Positive Learning Environment in the Classroom - June 8
- Designing Blended Learning Using the Flipped Approach | June 20
Learn more about these professional development events...